Warranty & Return
WARRANTY & RETURNS
Goods Returned for Credit
1) We reserve the right to deny returned goods if they are:
a) Returned in an incomplete state
b) Dismantled and tempered with
c) Damaged by external forces
2) We reserve the right to charge a restocking fee for goods returned for credit.
3) In all cases if good returned for credit, the customer must pay for the return freight.
4) Shipping fees will not be refunded.
5) Credit refunds will be at our sole discretion, and can be in the form of reward points, store credit, product exchange or monetary refund.
6) We have the right to refuse any refunds if you have simply changed your mind about the purchase.
7) Credit returns will not be given after 30 days from the date on the purchase invoice. Please check your purchased items as soon as you receive them.
Goods Returned for Warranty
1) All damaged goods much be reported to us within 7 days of receiving the order.
2) All warranty claims must be accompanied by a copy of the purchase receipt, electrical installation certificate and a complete warranty form. Please contact your Account Manager for all warranty inquiries.
3) We reserve the right to deny any warranty claims if the product was:
a) not installed by a licensed electrician.
b) not installed correctly or according to the installation/instruction manual.
c) goods have been dismantled and tempered with.
d) damaged by external forces or act of god.
d) used for any purpose other than what it was intended for.
e) past the warranty period.
4) Customer must allow us 14 working days to process products returned to us on warranty.
5) All warranty claims are return to base warranties and are for goods only, removal and installation of goods are not included.